Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » I need some help with few things - drill, hyperlinks etc.
I need some help with few things - drill, hyperlinks etc. [message #1367095] Mon, 19 May 2014 16:28 Go to next message
Barotsz Sz is currently offline Barotsz SzFriend
Hi everybody!Smile

Few days ago I just started using BIRT. I am student and I am working at project for university. It is great experience but also hard to master for me. I already did some stuff, but now i have a problem with hyperlink and drill.

It is all about Chart and "author_name" in first Tabel in Projekt TWiL - Bartosz Szczęsny, Tomasz Wiśniewski - Tabela.rptdesignn I would like to make hyperlink from "author_name" to Tabela Autor-ksiazka.rptdesign which shows selected author titles - only this selected from frist raport. I would like also do it with first Chart which shows numbers of titels of authors. I would like to click On legend/chart pice and go to this selected author details(all his titles).

I did one drill from [title] (first raport) to Projekt TWiL - Bartosz Szczęsny, Tomasz Wiśniewski - Szczegóły książki.rptdesign and it works fine. It shows only selected book details. But it dosen't work with chart and [author_name]. I think it is because tabel in Autor-ksiazka.rptdesign is aggregated and grouped.

Sorry for my english Smile Hope you understand.

Re: I need some help with few things - drill, hyperlinks etc. [message #1367489 is a reply to message #1367095] Mon, 19 May 2014 20:23 Go to previous message
Eric Rizzo is currently offline Eric RizzoFriend
Moving this to the BIRT forum.
Previous Topic:MongoDB ODA Online Doc Available
Next Topic:change query depending on locale [solved]
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:52:36 GMT 2024