Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plugin
icon10.gif  Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plugin [message #1283540] Thu, 03 April 2014 14:38 Go to next message
Lukasz Jader is currently offline Lukasz JaderFriend
Hi, I've added option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plugin - Pull Request:
https://github.com/hudson3-plugins/git-plugin/pull/8

@Winston:
When new version of git-plugin is scheduled to be released?
Re: Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plug [message #1283730 is a reply to message #1283540] Thu, 03 April 2014 19:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Thanks Lukasz, I merged your latest pull request.

I will release it as soon as our QA have a chance to test it and give me a go ahead. I'll take this up with them.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plug [message #1295717 is a reply to message #1283730] Mon, 14 April 2014 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lukasz Jader is currently offline Lukasz JaderFriend
Is there a date, when new version of git-plugin will be released?
Re: Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plug [message #1295817 is a reply to message #1295717] Mon, 14 April 2014 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geoff Waymark is currently offline Geoff WaymarkFriend
Hi Lukasz,

I've been testing the new plugin and while most cases are fixed, I've found that a cascaded job with a different git URL will still be triggered if the job it cascaded from has a git URL matching the post-commit hook trigger. Winston is going to take a look and see if it's an easy fix and then we should be ready to go quite quickly after that.

Thanks,
Geoff

Geoff Waymark
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plug [message #1297031 is a reply to message #1295817] Tue, 15 April 2014 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geoff Waymark is currently offline Geoff WaymarkFriend
A quick fix the for the small remaining issue with cascaded jobs has proved impossible, tracked as https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=432810

The git-plugin will be release by Winston later today with all other cases working fine.

Geoff Waymark
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Accept pull request which adds option to ignore notifications from post-commit hooks in git-plug [message #1298182 is a reply to message #1297031] Wed, 16 April 2014 05:10 Go to previous message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Git plugin version 2.2.6 is now available in the update center

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Previous Topic:Git plugin push notification
Next Topic:Accept pull request with GitLab repo viewer for git plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:15:12 GMT 2024