Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Problem with uploading and embedding images in the post
Problem with uploading and embedding images in the post [message #1283315] Thu, 03 April 2014 09:24 Go to next message
mind mixer is currently offline mind mixerFriend
I'm newbie here and I want to write a post and embed some image there. But when I click to button "Create topic" I get this message: "You can only use links to eclipse.org sites while you have fewer than 5 messages.". I've uploaded my image file using button "Upload file" and click "Insert image into message body", but the link to image is very strange index.php/fa/17883/0/ and if I click button "Preview Message" I won't see my image. What do I wrong? Can anyone help me?
Re: Problem with uploading and embedding images in the post [message #1284526 is a reply to message #1283315] Fri, 04 April 2014 15:27 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

As a deterrent to spam that might slip through moderation, links and images aren't available to you until you've had 5 posts in the forum.

Either way, I suggest you just ask your actual question. Perhaps an image isn't necessary.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Using Eclipse for Java Developers
Next Topic:Open folder in Project Explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:11:34 GMT 2024