Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » EMF composite change(How to make composite change)
EMF composite change [message #1281645] Tue, 01 April 2014 06:23 Go to next message
slava aleferov is currently offline slava aleferovFriend
Hi everybody. I have changes in attributes in some EObject model. And i create a Diff (a simple DiffImpl), where include there attribute as requiers. So my composite diff has 2 AttributeChangeSpec in refinedBy and in requiers and attribute diffs (AttributeChangeSpec) has my composite diff in refines and requiredBy parts. And in total compare view i have 3 diffs: 2 AttributeChangeSpec and 1 my composite diff (simple DiffImpl). My composite diff not responde on my double click and i don't whant to show there two attribute changes.
Re: EMF composite change [message #1289560 is a reply to message #1281645] Wed, 09 April 2014 12:26 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

First things first, please use the modeling/compare section of this forum for questions regarding EMF Compare.

As for the question itself, if I understand correctly, you have define your own subclass Diff in order to represent your change. Since it is not a sub-class of one of the predefined type of differences, you will have to define your own accessor in order to tell EMF Compare what to display.

Take a look at the org.eclipse.emf.compare.rcp.ui.accessorFactory extension point (partially described in the documentation) and all of the existing implementations in org.eclipse.emf.compare.rcp.ui.internal.contentmergeviewer.accessor and the UML-specific variants in org.eclipse.emf.compare.uml2.rcp.ui.internal.accessor for examples of implementation.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:foreign key problems saving an EMF model
Next Topic:Strange behaviour of DELETE operation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:26:20 GMT 2024