|Re: Cann´t test after a Software update(my AUT) [message #1386116 is a reply to message #1282365]
||Fri, 13 June 2014 13:03
| Marie-Christin Kloss
Registered: September 2013
Hy Alex, sorry for the late reply, but because of some exams and other tasks at work, I haven´t time for my jubula project.|
- the logs are empty
- it is not possible to start the execution. How you could see into the picture, the Button is chose able, but nothing happens.
If you press to the OM, Observing it worked a moment, the button become gray and after 0,5-2 Minutes it´s the same like the beginning.(Without doing what should)
- I´m not using a remote desktop
- My oldest program version works without any problems. If I´m updating this version, there is no problem, but if I want to install one of the newer one, there are the problems. After a update from eclipse Juno to Kepler it´s not possible to update my ATU, so I must install it new.
Maybe I have a mistake in my mind, but the only thing I have to do is:
- place the "org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp_18.104.22.168310100933" into my plugin folder
- add into the confi.ini ",org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp@start"
- connect the AUT in jubula
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02453 seconds