Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Report variable shows wrong content
Report variable shows wrong content [message #1278476] Thu, 27 March 2014 11:35 Go to next message
Dirk Wouters is currently offline Dirk WoutersFriend
I have a report variable "Totaal".
There is a column binding in the detail row with the next expression: if (row["Aggregation_1"]==1) { vars["Totaal"]=vars["Totaal"]+dataSetRow["Uren"] }
In the footer I have a column binding: vars["Totaal"]

After running the report the footer shows the value of the variable without the contents of the last row in the report. So it misses the calculation result of the last row.

Any idea?
Re: Report variable shows wrong content [message #1278613 is a reply to message #1278476] Thu, 27 March 2014 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
donino donino is currently offline donino doninoFriend
It seems your expression is evaluated before the datasetrow is actually loaded, in fact you always work on the previous row. You should try to set this expression in the "onCreate" event of a data element of the detail row, or even better in the "onFetch" event of your dataset.

[Updated on: Thu, 27 March 2014 15:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Report variable shows wrong content [message #1281819 is a reply to message #1278613] Tue, 01 April 2014 11:59 Go to previous message
Dirk Wouters is currently offline Dirk WoutersFriend
Sounds reasonable. I will give it a try but I heave no experience with event handling.
Previous Topic:org.eclipse.birt.report.service.api.ReportServiceException
Next Topic:Missing line numbers in Script tab of Birt 4.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 16:43:21 GMT 2024