Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Looking for someone for a plugin dev presentation
Looking for someone for a plugin dev presentation [message #1276703] Mon, 24 March 2014 23:32 Go to next message
Pascal Robert is currently offline Pascal RobertFriend
Hi,

I'm part of the WOCommunity Association and we keep the WebObjects world running outside Apple. We use a Eclipse plugin called WOLips to help development, but the problem is that the main guy who worked on it is now working for Apple so no maintenance will be done, and the plugin have some issues on Eclipse 4.x too.

To help out with the maintenance of the WOLips plugin, we would like to get someone really good with plugin development to do a presentation on how to do plugin development, like how to get started, main classes, etc.

We have an annual conference that will be in Montreal (Canada) from April 12th to April 14th 2014. If you are near Montreal and can present at the conference in person, that would be great. But a remote presentation with GoToMeeting, WebEx or something else (at long there's a OS X client for it) is good too.

If you are available, please contact me at info AT wocommunity DOT org, with your plan and your fees. If you wish to help develop the plugin, that's even better.

Thanks.
Re: Looking for someone for a plugin dev presentation [message #1277931 is a reply to message #1276703] Wed, 26 March 2014 17:03 Go to previous message
JINGJIE JIANG is currently offline JINGJIE JIANGFriend
Hi pascal,

I am doing my master project which is to develop a plugin for Eclipse at the Univ of St Andrews, I am not an experienced developer, but I have been working on it since this Feb. Am I eligible to do this?
Previous Topic:Java Eclipse RCP Engineer for a very sofisticated application
Next Topic:RCP/plugin developers - Teleworking and part-time are admissible
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:02:25 GMT 2024