Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Reporting Project
Reporting Project [message #1269950] Wed, 12 March 2014 10:49 Go to next message
hamza laaroussi is currently offline hamza laaroussiFriend
I am currently training PFE (Project Graduation) in a company that provides payment systems to banks... They told me to make a reporting module, the reports generated should be elegant (nice to see) and interactive (a user can change Dimensions of reports, select the type of chart...). In fact, I have a concern about what tools to use to fill this need, knowing that the application should be developed following the base J2EE (Hibernate, Spring, JSF 1.2). I thought to use Primefaces 4 but it turned out that it is not compatible with JSF 1.2. Is this would be possible using BIRT? . Thank you in advance
Re: Reporting Project [message #1270230 is a reply to message #1269950] Wed, 12 March 2014 18:05 Go to previous message
Peter Kacandes is currently offline Peter KacandesFriend
Hi Hamza,
Yes, certainly, Actuate and BIRT provide a robust enterprise class reporting and analytics system that is used by many of the largest financial institutions in the world to meet their reporting, visualization, and analytics needs precisely because BIRT can be embedded in their customer facing and internal infrastructures. BIRT is compatible with a variety of technology architectures that are employed by large commercial enterprises.
Previous Topic:Rich text format
Next Topic:Interactive chart
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:01:31 GMT 2024