Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » No Schema Found but it IS in my target(No Schema Found warning)
No Schema Found but it IS in my target [message #1261842] Mon, 03 March 2014 02:40 Go to next message
John Bodkin is currently offline John BodkinFriend
An eclipse target was created for a RCP/RAP app. The target points to among many things org.eclipse.ui.source but org.eclipse.ui.menus and org.eclipse.ui.perspectives extension points in my plugin.xml produce warnings "no schema found". Every Google search tells me all the different ways to bring in the *.source but I'm 110% certain they are in the target AND the target is set to my .target. Window->Preferences Plugin-Dev->Target is set to the target and its contents list org.eclipse.ui.source. The location also contains the org.eclipse.ui.source jar and the jar contains the .exsd required.

Any hints, suggestions, or guesses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Re: No Schema Found but it IS in my target [message #1262480 is a reply to message #1261842] Mon, 03 March 2014 17:29 Go to previous message
John Bodkin is currently offline John BodkinFriend
I changed the order that the target imports the rcp and the rap targets. They setup the target to pull in RAP from directory 1 and RCP from directory 2 and other stuff from directory 3, 4 etc.
Previous Topic:Adding Link/RadioButtons/Labels to Eclipse Plugin Preferences Page
Next Topic:Recommended Use of Target Platform Definition File
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:09:28 GMT 2024