Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » parameterized-trigger(Complete (always trigger) did not trigger a build)
parameterized-trigger [message #1256534] Tue, 25 February 2014 14:39 Go to next message
Douglas Moore is currently offline Douglas MooreFriend
I want to trigger a downstream job if the upstream job is successful or fails.
The default option only triggers on success and if unstable. Apparently I read unstable and failure are not the same thing to hudson. It was suggested to use the parameterized trigger plugin.

I assume I want the "Trigger when build is - Complete ( always trigger )" to get a downstream project triggered on both success and failure. That doesn't seem to work
at least for success. Last night upstream was a success but did not trigger downstream. Both jobs correctly show upstream/downstream projects in the summary page of the job. The default "build other projects" worked ok with success just not failure

Hudson version 3.0.0
parameterized plugin 2.17-h-1
Re: parameterized-trigger [message #1256612 is a reply to message #1256534] Tue, 25 February 2014 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
You could try Downstream-Ext Plugin for this purpose

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: parameterized-trigger [message #1256813 is a reply to message #1256612] Tue, 25 February 2014 20:51 Go to previous message
Douglas Moore is currently offline Douglas MooreFriend
Thanks. This seems more appropriate to my situation. I'll let you know if it works
Previous Topic:Uninstall or fix Hudson on Linux
Next Topic:Infinite redirection when enabling container security
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:16:50 GMT 2024