Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Customize a Start Event Message
Customize a Start Event Message [message #1252771] Fri, 21 February 2014 15:38 Go to next message
Damien Dussol is currently offline Damien DussolFriend
Hi Robert, Hi Everybody

I'm trying to customize a message start event. I looked how it is done on JBoss runtime but if we use it, we cannot create on our properties tab and so on .. so I have created a CustomTask. The associated featureContainer extends CustomShapeFeatureContainer.
I override getAddFeature and createFeatureContainer with two new classes :
CreateStartEventMessageFeature that extends AbstractCreateEventFeature<StartEvent>
and AddStartEventMessageFeature extends AddEventFeature<StartEvent>.
In the palette I see my Event, no problem but I have trouble when I drag and drop in the editor : I fall in a infinite loop.
After investigation, I see that AddStartEventMessageFeature calls add function in AddEventFeature class . In this function we have this.getFeatureProvider().getAddFeature(context).add(context);
and this call AddEventFeature.add ... So I should override the add function where the pictogram is drawn and it is a lot of works to do.

Moreover I had to override createBusinessObject in CreateStartEventMessageFeature class to add the messageEventDefinition in the startEvent. Is it the right way to customize a start event message ?

Thks a lot.
Re: Customize a Start Event Message [message #1268537 is a reply to message #1252771] Mon, 10 March 2014 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cédric Casenove is currently offline Cédric CasenoveFriend
Hi,

check the latest version of the bpmn2 modeler released in March, the infinite loop problem was fixed.

Regards.
Re: Customize a Start Event Message [message #1269256 is a reply to message #1268537] Tue, 11 March 2014 15:49 Go to previous message
Damien Dussol is currently offline Damien DussolFriend
Hi Cedric

It works well with the latest build. Thks Cedric for the advice.

and thanks a lot Robert for your works.

Regards
Previous Topic:How to access BPMN Resource
Next Topic:Infinite loop when creating a custom task
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:49:05 GMT 2024