Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » where can I find and download the org\eclipse\osgi\framework\internal\core\BundleHost.java(where can I find and download the org\eclipse\osgi\framework\internal\core\BundleHost.java)
where can I find and download the org\eclipse\osgi\framework\internal\core\BundleHost.java [message #1237168] Wed, 29 January 2014 02:45 Go to next message
wu panliang is currently offline wu panliangFriend
Recently, I am learning OSGi. I have downloaded the source code of Equinox by using Git. The url is "git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/equinox/rt.equinox.framework.git".When I come to analysize the equinox source code, the BundleHost.java can not be found. The problem puzzled me a few days.I tried to figure out by Google.But still not work it out.Where Can I find the org\eclipse\osgi\framework\internal\core\BundleHost.java Java File.
Re: where can I find and download the org\eclipse\osgi\framework\internal\core\BundleHost.java [message #1237375 is a reply to message #1237168] Wed, 29 January 2014 14:53 Go to previous message
Thomas Watson is currently offline Thomas WatsonFriend
org\eclipse\osgi\framework\internal\core\BundleHost.java has been replaced in the master branch of git. When you got the repo zip from git you got the current source from the master branch. The latest maintenance branch that still uses BundleHost class is R3_9maintenance:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/equinox/rt.equinox.framework.git/tree/bundles/org.eclipse.osgi?h=R3_9_maintenance

There are two recommended ways to view the source.

1) download the eclipse SDK or equinox SDK build for the version of the source you want to have, then use PDE to view the source since the SDK builds include the source for the built version

2) Use git to clone the rt.equinox.framework repo to your local machine. This way you get all the source for all the branches and can checkout what ever version you want to look at.
Previous Topic:Multiple OSGi instances sharing same configuration area
Next Topic:Dropins & feature
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:26:33 GMT 2024