Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Kepler Text Editor Defect: Vertical Scrollbar Pops out, covering last character(When trying to mouse over the last character of a long line to place the cursor, the vertical scrollbar pops out over the editable area, blocking access to the last character or two.)
Kepler Text Editor Defect: Vertical Scrollbar Pops out, covering last character [message #1236576] Mon, 27 January 2014 15:20
Carl Chapman is currently offline Carl ChapmanFriend
When trying to mouse over the last character of a long line to place the cursor, the vertical scrollbar pops out over the editable area, blocking access to the last character or two.

Attached is a screenshot, showing the problem area.

I have looked in the preferences and editor areas, but was unable to find a way to lock the scrollbars or something like that.

The behavior I want is to be able to move my mouse to the end of a line and place my cursor there. The workaround is to place the cursor near there and arrow key over, but doing this over and over is frustrating me, because I feel like what I want to do is something normal that I can do everywhere else.
  • Attachment: Eclipse1.jpg
    (Size: 89.85KB, Downloaded 159 times)
Previous Topic:[RESOLVED] SSL socket connection failure
Next Topic:Source Code for Eclipse 4.3.1
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:25:29 GMT 2024