Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Linked resources not updated if .project changes
Linked resources not updated if .project changes [message #1236486] Mon, 27 January 2014 10:28
Udo Eberhardt is currently offline Udo EberhardtFriend
Hi,

I'm running Eclipse/CDT on Windows 7 and I have a problem which occurs if .project files are transferred between different developer machines via svn, for example. The project contains .c files as linked resources, relative to the project. If anyone else removed such a linked file from the project, .project gets updated via svn. If I open my local workspace then project explorer still shows the files that have been deleted in .project. These are broken links now. When I build the project the files will still be added to the makefile causing the build to fail.

Refreshing the workspace via F5 does not help. Turning on the option "refresh using native hooks or polling" does not solve the problem.

Obviously Eclipse does not notice that the .project file is newer than cached information in the workspace.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Udo
Previous Topic:Where does the data binding in Properties-View happen?
Next Topic:How to receive NullSelection events for at table when it gets programmatically emptied?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:04:39 GMT 2024