Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » ComboBoxCellEditor -> NatCombo(The NatCombo drop-down shell initially opens (flickers) at wrong location)
ComboBoxCellEditor -> NatCombo [message #1231516] Tue, 14 January 2014 21:32 Go to next message
John Steele is currently offline John SteeleFriend
Whenever I select a cell that contains a ComboBoxCellEditor, the drop-down shell created within the NatCombo initially gets set to the wrong bounds location (somewhere towards the top-left position of the NatTable). Immediately after it opens at the wrong location, the drop-down shell's bounds are then adjusted to the correct location.

The correct location is set when the text control listener is notified.

text.addControlListener(new ControlListener() {
	@Override
	public void controlResized(ControlEvent e) {
		calculateBounds();
	}

@Override
	public void controlMoved(ControlEvent e) {
		calculateBounds();
	}
});

I'm not seeing this erratic behavior in any of the examples, so it makes me wonder if it has to do with the glazed list. text.toDisplay(text.getLocation()); within the calculateBounds seems to calculate the text at being in the wrong location initially. The location gets corrected so fast that it only flickers. Perhaps maybe because it hasn't been given focus.

Anyone else experience this?
Re: ComboBoxCellEditor -> NatCombo [message #1231522 is a reply to message #1231516] Tue, 14 January 2014 21:53 Go to previous message
John Steele is currently offline John SteeleFriend
Oh sorry, I see this could be duplicated -> http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/595871/
Previous Topic:NatTable and Automatic GUI Testing
Next Topic:ImageComboBox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:52:50 GMT 2024