Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Latest Luna version for win64, org.eclipse.swt is missing
Latest Luna version for win64, org.eclipse.swt is missing [message #1224375] Thu, 26 December 2013 14:26 Go to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising nameFriend
Hi,

i have tried to download luna for windows 64 bit. After download i tried to create a plugin with UI (the template with view, this option comes when create new plugin with UI). This create a new plugin with view and the import of SWT in view file is not recognized and also editor shows error on package declaration that says some thing like ".class file requires org.eclipse.swt.graphics... library".... In earlier versions, there used to be no error of this kind.
When i try to add org.eclipse.swt as dependncy in plugin.xml.... the dialog does not show org.eclipse.swt. Only org.eclipse.swt_sources is available in dependency dialog.
Even if i try to create a UI plugin with test command then on the run time i get No class definition found exception for org/eclipse/SWT.....

this is bug in latest build of luna... can you please verify this and register this as bug and i will be very thankful if this gets fixed asap.

regards,
Re: Latest Luna version for win64, org.eclipse.swt is missing [message #1326120 is a reply to message #1224375] Thu, 01 May 2014 15:25 Go to previous message
Angelo ZERR is currently offline Angelo ZERRFriend
Hi,

I have the same problem with win64 and Luna 4.4.M6. I have created a bug for that at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=433935

Regards Angelo
Previous Topic:RCP Breakpoint Disappeared
Next Topic:Eclipse automated method search from plugin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:21:28 GMT 2024