Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Hudson » Multiconfiguration job and setting build description
Multiconfiguration job and setting build description [message #1220659] Thu, 12 December 2013 22:32 Go to next message
Stuart Lorber is currently offline Stuart LorberFriend
I'm using multi-configuration jobs and I have the Hudson description setter plugin installed.

The multi-configuration jobs kicks off other jobs and I can set the description of these jobs based on console output.

How can the multi-configuration job's description be set automatically as the multi-configuration job just kicks off other jobs and doesn't run the description setter step?
Re: Multiconfiguration job and setting build description [message #1221107 is a reply to message #1220659] Mon, 16 December 2013 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Winston Prakash is currently offline Winston PrakashFriend
Not clear about "multi-configuration job just kicks off other jobs", do you mean downstream jobs or uses slave axes?.

Winston Prakash
Eclipse Hudson team
Re: Multiconfiguration job and setting build description [message #1229089 is a reply to message #1221107] Wed, 08 January 2014 17:43 Go to previous message
Stuart Lorber is currently offline Stuart LorberFriend
My bad.

Slave and user-defined axis.
Previous Topic:Live Event on the Basics of Practicing Continuous Integration with Hudson
Next Topic:Enterprise issues with the Team Concept
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:12:07 GMT 2024