Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » is there any script for own x- axis time and date labels (i want to use small format of x axis time and date labels)
is there any script for own x- axis time and date labels [message #1220147] Tue, 10 December 2013 06:25 Go to next message
srinu vadapalli is currently offline srinu vadapalliFriend
hi all

I'm new to eclipse birt. i recently come to know features of birt. I'm working on a project that needs birt graphs. I designed and comfortably ran graphs. But issue is the size of graph is very less and i want to show all date lables on my X-axis . But inbuilt format of Birt time and date are very big . so i'm not able to display all x-axis labels. I want to disply them for complete vision.

can you suggest me how to proceed??

i uploaded a sample of my birt graph
  • Attachment: graph.png
    (Size: 13.69KB, Downloaded 131 times)

srinu vadapalli
Re: is there any script for own x- axis time and date labels [message #1220600 is a reply to message #1220147] Thu, 12 December 2013 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristopher Clark is currently offline Kristopher ClarkFriend
Double click on your chart > format chart > X-Axis > click on the "A" button next to "labels" then rotate your labels so they are vertical. All of your labels should fit better after doing this.
Re: is there any script for own x- axis time and date labels [message #1220732 is a reply to message #1220600] Fri, 13 December 2013 10:19 Go to previous message
srinu vadapalli is currently offline srinu vadapalliFriend
i want to create own date format. i don't want year in my date. is there any chance to create own date format using scripts??

srinu vadapalli
Previous Topic:Change filename in 4.3.1
Next Topic:Property Binding - Replace Variable -> Stackoverflow Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 10:25:59 GMT 2024