Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Report works fine in RCP but loaded into application errors out. MySQL 5.5 and BIRT 3.7.1(MYSQL report issues)
Report works fine in RCP but loaded into application errors out. MySQL 5.5 and BIRT 3.7.1 [message #1219803] Thu, 05 December 2013 20:33 Go to next message
Steven Denning-Garrison is currently offline Steven Denning-GarrisonFriend
Good day to all.
Newbie to the forums and somewhat to reports. I have created a report against my mysql dataset and it runs with no issues in the RCP Designer. When loaded into my application when I run it I get the following errors:

The following items have errors:

Table (id = 14):
+ Can not load the report query: 14. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 14. (Element ID:14)

Grid (id = 402):
+ Can not load the report query: 402. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 402. (Element ID:402)

Data (id = 392):
+ Can not load the report query: 392. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 392. (Element ID:392)

Table (id = 139):
+ Can not load the report query: 139. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 139. (Element ID:139)

Table (id = 313):
+ Can not load the report query: 313. Errors occurred when generating the report document for the report element with ID 313. (Element ID:313)

I am using Tomcat 7 the reportviewer is correct. I have the following text at the end of my reportviewer XML to handle alias:
autoReconnect=true&useOldAliasMetadataBehavior=true"

Also I have the PIPES AS CONCAT added to the my.ini file for mysql.
any insight in what might be happening would be appreciated.
Re: Report works fine in RCP but loaded into application errors out. MySQL 5.5 and BIRT 3.7.1 [message #1220628 is a reply to message #1219803] Thu, 12 December 2013 18:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Williams is currently offline Michael WilliamsFriend

Can you click on the '+' next to one of the errors and post the expanded stack? Thanks.

Michael

Developer Evangelist, Silanis
Re: Report works fine in RCP but loaded into application errors out. jboss6 MySQL 5.5 and BIRT 4.4.2 [message #1702488 is a reply to message #1220628] Wed, 22 July 2015 16:42 Go to previous message
joujou joujou is currently offline joujou joujouFriend
I create report with eclipse BIRT plugin and executed it work fine , but when execute it in j2ee environnement i take error without any ither trace server side .

Table (id = 4):
- There is an error in the report query loading, Can not retrieve data to generate the report.

Error.ReportQueryLoadingError ( 1 time(s) )
detail : org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: There is an error in the report query loading, Can not retrieve data to generate the report.
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DataPresentationEngine.doExecuteQuery(DataPresentationEngine.java:161)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:275)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1947)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ReportItemExecutor.executeQuery(ReportItemExecutor.java:412)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.TableItemExecutor.doExecute(TableItemExecutor.java:72)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ReportItemExecutor.execute(ReportItemExecutor.java:294)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ContainerExecutor.prepareChildExecutor(ContainerExecutor.java:226)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.document.v4.ContainerExecutor.hasNextChild(ContainerExecutor.java:110)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.hasNextChild(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:86)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.hasNextChild(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:86)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask$ReportExecutorWrapper.hasNextChild(RenderTask.java:849)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM$1.hasNextChild(HTMLPageLM.java:68)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:62)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:92)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask$PageRangeRender.render(RenderTask.java:717)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RenderTask.render(RenderTask.java:321)
at com.akazi.flowmind.flowgate.server.birtViewer.ReportRenderer.processReportDesignDocAndRenderReport(ReportRenderer.java:209)
at com.akazi.flowmind.flowgate.server.birtViewer.ReportProcessor.processReport(ReportProcessor.java:67)
at com.akazi.flowmind.flowgate.server.BirtReportServlet.doGet(BirtReportServlet.java:37)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:734)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:295)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:214)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:149)
at org.jboss.as.jpa.interceptor.WebNonTxEmCloserValve.invoke(WebNonTxEmCloserValve.java:50)
at org.jboss.as.jpa.interceptor.WebNonTxEmCloserValve.invoke(WebNonTxEmCloserValve.java:50)
at org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:169)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:145)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:97)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:336)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:653)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:920)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:773)

Previous Topic:BIRT does not parse all Chinese characters in HTML
Next Topic:Group Footer not printing the calculated values correctly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:28:14 GMT 2024