Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Problem with running/testing plugins
Problem with running/testing plugins [message #1201088] Thu, 21 November 2013 15:17
Judith Peters is currently offline Judith PetersFriend
Hello together!

I am developing a plugin with Xtext under eclipse kepler on a Linux Fedora system. Xtext generates automatically a plugin project, and for the first times, everything worked well after the export and I could start a second instance of eclipse (via run as -> eclipse application) and edit files of my self-defined DSL.

But once I started the second instance, and the menu disappeared. Now it didn't any longer display the content of open files, nor the project explorer. I could create new files, but they were not displayed correctly nor could I change it. A screenshot is appended.

I have asked google and tried to reinstall the plugins, but nothing helped and now I have no idea left. I would be vera glad about any hint on what is the problem. It seems to be a plugin, not an Xtext problem, but I really don't know, how to fix it.

regards,
Judith
  • Attachment: eclipse.png
    (Size: 161.32KB, Downloaded 182 times)
Previous Topic:Running Junit4 UI Test
Next Topic:Re: Visually Impaired
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 14:12:52 GMT 2024