Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » I need help with a code for a game
I need help with a code for a game [message #1180658] Mon, 11 November 2013 04:40 Go to next message
vincent mule is currently offline vincent muleFriend
Everybody knows minecraft right, and most people should know the anime Naruto and I'm wondering if anyone can make a server plugin or something along the lines of that that is could create a jutsu, which is a type of spell used in naruto in minecraft.

I would like it so when you activate the jutsu using a item, lets say a gold bar? left clicking will ready the justu and make a message like jutsu ready, Then when you right click it'll create a giant particle affect and will make the user fully invisible for 12 seconds and have strength IV speed IV and regen IV all for 12 seconds

To whom anyone that can complete this task a reward will be provided
Re: I need help with a code for a game [message #1181964 is a reply to message #1180658] Mon, 11 November 2013 23:54 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently online Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You should probably ask in a more Minecraft-specific forum. This one is for Eclipse itself, so unless you're running into problems coding your server plugin, you're not reaching the right audience.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:How to Debug Junit4/Java code in Eclipse
Next Topic:Why is this underlined in red it shouldnt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:37:47 GMT 2024