Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Adding TAB boxes programmatically dynamically via a button(Adding TAB boxes programmatically)
Adding TAB boxes programmatically dynamically via a button [message #1179827] Sun, 10 November 2013 15:26 Go to next message
Dominic Hanlan is currently offline Dominic HanlanFriend
Hi,

this is a slightly different question to my earlier question of adding table fields programmatically. That involved knowing ahead of displaying the form how many new tables were to be added.
This a question of having a tab box with an initial single tab entry. There is an add tab box button which should allow for an extra tab box to be added on each press.

I have tried the getEnclosingFieldList from the button execClickAction method and used the add new AbstractGroupBox approach this has no effect when the button is pressed.

Is there a method on the AbstractTabBox that needs to be called to update the display?

This is a generic question really as I can see the possibility of adding any type of field after the page has been displayed, so what is the mechanism for adding and updating the fields child list?

Any pointers???

Regards

[Updated on: Fri, 15 November 2013 12:24]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Adding TAB boxes programmatically dynamically via a button [message #1229004 is a reply to message #1179827] Wed, 08 January 2014 14:28 Go to previous message
Ken Lee is currently offline Ken LeeFriend
I assume that this topic is related to this thread.
Previous Topic:Service reference life cycle
Next Topic:execChangedValue not firing if an invalid value is reverted back to the previous value
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:24:40 GMT 2024