Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » How to load an xsd-backed xml-model in the Epsilon workflow language?
How to load an xsd-backed xml-model in the Epsilon workflow language? [message #1173290] Wed, 06 November 2013 12:17 Go to next message
Arend Rensink is currently offline Arend RensinkFriend
I'm trying to set up an Ant workflow in Epsilon for an ETL transformation that uses an xsd-backed xml-file as one of its models. However, I haven't found any information about loading such a model. The Ant task epsilon.xml.loadModel is the most obvious candidate, but does this have a paramter to specify the xsd? Or do I need another task?

Any help is much appreciated.
Arend Rensink
Re: How to load an xsd-backed xml-model in the Epsilon workflow language? [message #1176336 is a reply to message #1173290] Fri, 08 November 2013 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
With the help of Louis Rose I found the answer: you use the generic epsilon.xml.loadModel task, with an (undocumented?) parameter

<parameter name="xsdFile" value="myXsdFile">

I've submitted an enhancement request to create a special task for this, but for now the question is answered and can be closed.

[Updated on: Fri, 08 November 2013 09:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to load an xsd-backed xml-model in the Epsilon workflow language? [message #1176364 is a reply to message #1176336] Fri, 08 November 2013 09:35 Go to previous message
Just one more thing: it seems as though the actual value of the xsdFile parameter is disregarded, instead the schema file location is taken from the xml model.
Previous Topic:[ECL] How to exclude matches / how to run module
Next Topic:"org.xml.sax.SAXParseExceptionpublicId"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:24:00 GMT 2024