Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » serialize ecl matchtrace
serialize ecl matchtrace [message #1162396] Wed, 30 October 2013 10:49 Go to next message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disantoFriend
Hi,
I'm working on a project in which an ecl and an egl module are involved. I get it working together by using ant as is explained in the Epsilon Book. It seems to work. However for developing purposes i need to serialize my ecl matchTrace. In the way I'm working right now I must execute the ecl module each time I have to check the developing of the egl one. This situation cause to me a lot of wasted time. if i had a serialized model of the match trace I could work faster.

Can anyone help me?
Re: serialize ecl matchtrace [message #1162610 is a reply to message #1162396] Wed, 30 October 2013 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

I suspect that a workaround would be to define a custom MatchTrace metamodel and then use EOL to serialise the in-memory ECL match trace to a model that conforms to the MatchTrace metamodel. You could then use such serialised models in your EGL transformation without needing to re-run ECL.

Cheers,
Dimitris
Re: serialize ecl matchtrace [message #1162989 is a reply to message #1162610] Wed, 30 October 2013 19:17 Go to previous message
giovi disanto is currently offline giovi disantoFriend
Hi,
Thank you for the reply! I hoped for something more straightforward even if your solution should work for me. I will try soon!
Previous Topic:Importing problems
Next Topic:select command in .ETL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:48:52 GMT 2024