Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Wanted: Senior Software Enginee
Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1154902] Fri, 25 October 2013 14:44 Go to next message
alexis kooler is currently offline alexis koolerFriend
Senior Software Engineer (I) or (II)
Milpitas, CA
Sonics is looking for a full time employee at the Sonics HQ. In this position, you will need to work well within a team of engineers to develop Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software and Graphical User Interface (GUI) software.

General Responsibility:

Develop Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tool/environment software with strong emphasis on GUI technologies based on the Java/Eclipse platform, and using modern software engineering approaches like Model Driven Architecture, objects modeling technologies, design patterns.
Actively participate to architecture definition and implementation
Document algorithms, data structures, APIs, and data modeling concepts implemented in the software tool or environment.
Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications:

Solid, proven expertise in the Java language
Solid, proven expertise in working with the Eclipse framework and Eclipse key technologies: EMF, SWT/GEF
Experience with modeling and model driven SW architecture
Passion for code integrity and high quality SW architecture
Agile development practices
Good team player, good written and verbal communication skills
Ability to think beyond the task to create companywide impact
knowledge of a scripting language such as Python/TCL/Perl a plus
Knowledge of ASIC design, computer architecture modeling a plus
Education/ Experience:
Re: Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1155769 is a reply to message #1154902] Sat, 26 October 2013 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shashwat Anand is currently offline Shashwat AnandFriend
Dear Alexis,

I am interested in this position as my current skill and expertise is on Eclipse RCP, GEF, OSGI. While my master I worked with Perl and TCL, Hence, I am really keen to advance my career in same direction as well I believe that my experience makes me the best choice for this challenging position.

Please find my resume in attachment

Thanks
Shashwat

[Updated on: Sat, 26 October 2013 11:58] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1156238 is a reply to message #1155769] Sat, 26 October 2013 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

Shashwat, I don't think it's prudent to post your resume on a public forum.

OP: please provide contact details, such as an email address, a web site or a phone number.

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Re: Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1158064 is a reply to message #1156238] Sun, 27 October 2013 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shashwat Anand is currently offline Shashwat AnandFriend
Yes Denis, I too agree with your suggestion.

@Alexis, If interested you can contact me. my email id is : shashwatanand.saurabh@gmail.com
Re: Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1174817 is a reply to message #1154902] Thu, 07 November 2013 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MDD Tunisia is currently offline MDD TunisiaFriend
Dear Alexis,
I am interested in this position. You can contact me on mdd.tunisia@gmx.com to exchange more information.

Thanks
Re: Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1174829 is a reply to message #1154902] Thu, 07 November 2013 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vrush Mising nameFriend
I have around 6+ years of experience in handling end to end Eclipse based solutions single handedly using various platforms such as RCP, Swing, JFace, CDT, DSF, RSE, etc. Delivered solutions for domains like Telecommunication and Embedded. Also experienced in handling enterprise applications using J2EE technologies - Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, EJB, Web servers like JBoss, TOmcat, Weblogic, Websphere, Struts, SPRING, Design patterns, SOAP architecture, etc.
I bring along an extensive 6+ years of DB experience.
Databases worked on - MySQL, postgres, greenplum, etc. I also gather some experience in writing shell scripts.
Based on the experience, I'm seeking opportunity to work on given project.

Reachable at vrush.babar@gmail.com
Response will be awaited if work from home is an option.

Thanks,
Vrushali.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 November 2013 10:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wanted: Senior Software Enginee [message #1175203 is a reply to message #1154902] Thu, 07 November 2013 15:43 Go to previous message
Alexandre Fevrier is currently offline Alexandre FevrierFriend
Hi,

My experience is in the field of model-based systems engineering tools/languages development. The technologies I employ are eclipse, java, EMF, OCL, GEF/ EMF Diff/Merge and many other proprietary frameworks that are yet to be adopted as open-source eclipse modeling projects.

You can contact me on alexandrefevrier91@gmail.com

best regards
Previous Topic:Eclipse RCP Java Developer
Next Topic:Wanted
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:30:56 GMT 2024