Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Sphinx » Custom model synchronization(Issues while synchronizing b/w Artop and custom model using Sphinx)
Custom model synchronization [message #1148322] Mon, 21 October 2013 12:23 Go to next message
Murali Mohan Ranganath is currently offline Murali Mohan RanganathFriend
Hello,

I'm trying to listen to the changes in the Artop editing domain.
My goal is to modify my custom model(Sphinx model) based on certain elements which are present in the Artop model. I'm facing issues when the Artop model is being loaded and concurrently updating my custom model, there is a kind of deadlock some times.
when i look in to the threads that are running i see most of them try to acquire a lock on the Transactional Editing domain. In some scenarios too many worker threads(>90) spawned for large projects which some times lead to Out of memory and the model loading for some Artop(AUTOSAR) files stops due to this.

On the Artop editing domain i listen to the,
1. Resource loaded listener to update my custom model with the objects in the loaded resources.
2. Object removed listener to remove certain objects from my custom model when the deleted resource contains these objects.
3. IOperationHistoryListener to update the custom model with the affected objects.

It would be helpful if some one suggests a better way of synchronizing between the models.

Best Regards,
Murali Mohan Ranganath.
Re: Custom model synchronization [message #1586097 is a reply to message #1148322] Mon, 26 January 2015 17:09 Go to previous message
Idrissa Dieng is currently offline Idrissa DiengFriend
Hello,

can you please provide more details about observed deadlocks and memory leaks?

did you obersed the problem in more recent Sphinx and Artop versions?
Previous Topic:Tutorials incomplete
Next Topic:DeadLock occurred upon import of project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:15:30 GMT 2024