Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install(how to add folder under eclipse/configuration/<some folder> during software installation in eclipse)
How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install [message #1141917] Thu, 17 October 2013 09:20 Go to next message
lea ilagan is currently offline lea ilaganFriend
Hi Guys,

I have currently researching on P2, on how some software installation in eclipe using update site configured/create/add automatically folders under eclipse/configuration/<some folder>
I'm trying look into using the p2.inf file to help create or copy the configuration folder during installation.

Any suggestion would be higly appreaciated.
Please help.

Thanks,
Lea
Re: How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install [message #1142294 is a reply to message #1141917] Thu, 17 October 2013 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhg Mising name is currently offline Zhg Mising nameFriend
if you wish install any software for the eclipse, try to find "help" on the top of menu, and dropdown, you will see install new software, and then...
all is done accroding to it.

Thanks,
Re: How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install [message #1142336 is a reply to message #1142294] Thu, 17 October 2013 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Zhg,

Thanks on that.
Sorry, I think my query is confusing..

In eclipse there is configuration folder inside eclipse directory.
-> eclipse/configuration

What I want to accomplish is how to create or configure folder automatically inside configuration folder during or after software installation.
In my case i have my own update site and ready for intsall to eclipse.
For example, after installation folderA with fileA has been created under configuration folder. So it looks like this:
/eclipse/configuration/folderA/fileA

Any idea. Please advise.

Thanks,
Lea

[Updated on: Thu, 17 October 2013 14:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install [message #1143254 is a reply to message #1142336] Fri, 18 October 2013 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
odd enough, I can not find again my reply to the question. where are they?

Thanks,
Re: How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install [message #1143589 is a reply to message #1143254] Fri, 18 October 2013 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I still can see your reply..

Here's what you said..

"if you wish install any software for the eclipse, try to find "help" on the top of menu, and dropdown, you will see install new software, and then...
all is done accroding to it. "

Thanks,
Lea
Re: How create folder under eclipse/configuration directory during software install [message #1172743 is a reply to message #1143589] Wed, 06 November 2013 04:01 Go to previous message
Lea, Thank you very much,

Thanks,
Previous Topic:eclipse plugin automated test through ant
Next Topic:How are the plugin used in a pom
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:51:53 GMT 2024