Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Texlipse syncing across machine(Texlipse)
Texlipse syncing across machine [message #1128452] Mon, 07 October 2013 18:07 Go to next message
Nick Riches is currently offline Nick RichesFriend
Hi

I sync my texlipse project folder across work and home machines using dropbox (I may shift to USB syncing as work may soon ban dropbox). Recently, I've been having a lot of problems getting the project to compile on both machines. On the home machine, synctex hangs and is looking for a location on the work machine (not ideal).

What's the best way to sync a texlipse project across two machines? Some people recommend storing the workplace and projects separately, but I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Any pointers welcome!

Nick
Re: Texlipse syncing across machine [message #1130232 is a reply to message #1128452] Wed, 09 October 2013 10:42 Go to previous message
Nick Riches is currently offline Nick RichesFriend
Hi

The .metadata folder seems to contain information specific to individual machines, so perhaps I could try excluding that from the sync?

Nick
Previous Topic:start-ups without workplace and needed choose one and this restart it
Next Topic:does eclipse support javascript autocomplete with full english alphabet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 22:28:58 GMT 2024