Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » Uploading EPF Published Sites to Confluence
Uploading EPF Published Sites to Confluence [message #1126075] Sat, 05 October 2013 05:50 Go to next message
Chris Snow is currently offline Chris SnowFriend
Hi forum,

Confluence is the wiki used by my organisation. As such, it would make sense if I could upload my EPF published site to confluence.

Has anyone done this? Does it work?

Many thanks,

Chris
Re: Uploading EPF Published Sites to Confluence [message #1126455 is a reply to message #1126075] Sat, 05 October 2013 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Snow is currently offline Chris SnowFriend
There were some conflicts copying the images directory and css directory as those names have special meaning to confluence.

As a quick hack, I renamed these folders and updated references to them which seems to work ok.

#!/bin/sh

set -e

# rename images folder and fix references to it

/bin/find Publish/ -depth -type d -name images -exec rename -v 'images' 'imagesdir' {} \;

/bin/find ./Publish -type f -name "*.htm" -exec sed -i 's/images\//imagesdir\//g' '{}' +
/bin/find ./Publish -type f -name "*.html" -exec sed -i 's/images\//imagesdir\//g' '{}' +

# rename css folder and fix references to it

/bin/find Publish/ -depth -type d -name css -exec rename -v 'css' 'cssdir' {} \;

/bin/find ./Publish -type f -name "*.htm" -exec sed -i 's/css\//cssdir\//g' '{}' +
/bin/find ./Publish -type f -name "*.html" -exec sed -i 's/css\//cssdir\//g' '{}' +

cp -rvf Publish confluence_webdav_folder

[Updated on: Sun, 06 October 2013 12:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Uploading EPF Published Sites to Confluence [message #1408266 is a reply to message #1126455] Thu, 14 August 2014 16:20 Go to previous message
Gabriel Hu is currently offline Gabriel HuFriend
Chris,
Can you help me with some steps how you uploaded the EPF Published site to Confluence.
You can also send me a private message.
Thanks,
Gabriel
Previous Topic:How does EPF relate to Stardust BPM project?
Next Topic:Problem including javascript functions in EPF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 21:06:30 GMT 2024