Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » eclipse marketplace issue
eclipse marketplace issue [message #1125544] Fri, 04 October 2013 16:26 Go to next message
Christopher Kightley is currently offline Christopher KightleyFriend
hey guys,

i seem to be having an issue with the eclipse marketplace plugin. Whenever i try to confirm a plugin i wish to install, nothing happens. All other buttons are still responsive, but just not the confirm button. not sure if this is a common bug or it is just happening to me, but i really need this resolved asap to be able to access subclipse.

thanks
chris
Re: eclipse marketplace issue [message #1199593 is a reply to message #1125544] Wed, 20 November 2013 22:52 Go to previous message
Jeff Sheffel is currently offline Jeff SheffelFriend
I would like to confirm that I have the same problem (on Mac OS X 10.8.5):

I just installed "Zend Eclipse for PHP Developers 3.2" and installed the "Eclipse Marketplace Client 1.2.1" from the http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo/ repository.

I was able to successfully install one plugin/package (Eclipse Color Theme 0.12.0), but when I attempt to install a second (Eclipse 4 Chrome Theme 1.7.4), clicking the (flashing) Install button does nothing. I previously assumed that I had successfully installed the (same) Chrome Theme, so perhaps it is already incorrectly installed (yet the Uninstall option is not shown; only Install).
Previous Topic:Eclipse always searches file in workspace - how to change?
Next Topic:How to use Graphical Layout tool in eclipse?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:09:37 GMT 2024