Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Subversive » Target Runtime is changing everytime after svn update
icon5.gif  Target Runtime is changing everytime after svn update [message #1108638] Sat, 14 September 2013 05:19 Go to next message
karna spartacus is currently offline karna spartacusFriend
hi, I'm new to Subversive. MY eclipse version is juno SR2-4.2, i'm using subversive in that. My svn server is on other machine. we are a team of 3 members.so, the problem is,
if my teammate has made some changes in the code and commit to svn.then i tried to update my code w.r.to code in svn server after his commit, but every i/ my teammates are getting target runtime change for our deployable projects after update... Sad

Can anybody tell me how can i avoid this problem every time after svn update?

thanks, in advance.... Smile
Re: Target Runtime is changing everytime after svn update [message #1114408 is a reply to message #1108638] Sun, 22 September 2013 17:56 Go to previous message
Alexander Gurov is currently offline Alexander GurovFriend
Hello,

Subversive does not interact with the target runtime settings. So, it is likely that there are some settings versioned inside the project that are taken into account by Eclipse Platform when refresh for these resources are scheduled after update. My guess on how to solve the issue would be to find these files, remove them from source control and add the folder/files into svn:ignore in order to avoid commiting them later on.
Previous Topic:SVN Connector does not show up!!!!!!!!!
Next Topic:How do you check out and work on files in the SVN
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:14:58 GMT 2024