Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » The import cannot be resolve at type(Few of many imports doesnt work even if they exist and added to the build path)
The import cannot be resolve at type [message #1105997] Tue, 10 September 2013 14:46 Go to next message
Łukasz Ryś is currently offline Łukasz RyśFriend
Hey guys I'm little newbie.

So i have some big issue that i can't handle by myself.

I'm using Java 1.6 and Eclipse Galileo, because i have to Smile.
I imported existing projects that already works using SVN. After deleting few errors i stuck with one

The import XXX.bl cannot be resolved

I will tell you at i've done already.

• Used Clean...
  • Added XXX to the build path
  • Delete/Add JRE Library and adding Alternate JRE's
  • Deleting and adding this imports once again

The weird part is that, when i type import XXX. and then auto fill, eclipse actually fill it correctly. When i click on function/class that using this import and resolve issue with importing it actually add correct one and it works until i clean projects.

The class that have that issue are in XXX-sync while imports are from XXX.bl. ANd like i said i added XXX.bl to the XXX-sync's build path but it doesnt work and i have no clue what else i can do with it.

Only imports from XXX.bl doesnt work, rest from apache.comons, javax.servlet and XXX-commons are working correctly.

Thanks in advance and cheers Wink

Re: The import cannot be resolve at type [message #1108344 is a reply to message #1105997] Fri, 13 September 2013 18:21 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
Try finding the library in the package explorer under "Referenced Libraries" and drill into the packages to the one you want to import.
Anything looking funny? Look for package icon vs. folder icon. Any exceptions in the Errors view? ...
Previous Topic:The container 'Maven Dependencies' references non existing library
Next Topic:System.load failed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:01:02 GMT 2024