Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » An Internal Error Occured During:"Launching m1tom2"
An Internal Error Occured During:"Launching m1tom2" [message #1101427] Wed, 04 September 2013 12:54 Go to next message
Chandrakana NandiFriend
Hello,
I am encountering a new problem in ETL. So far, my transformations were running and I was quite satisfied. However, after I make some modifications in the .etl file and try to run the transformation again, I start seeing this error message:

An internal error occurred during: "Launching m1tom2".

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.util.EcoreEList$Dynamic cannot be cast to org.eclipse.emf.ecore.InternalEObject
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLSaveImpl.sameDocSingle(XMLSaveImpl.java:2606)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLSaveImpl.saveFeatures(XMLSaveImpl.java:1325)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLSaveImpl.saveFeatures(XMLSaveImpl.java:1220)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLSaveImpl.saveElementID(XMLSaveImpl.java:2712)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMISaveImpl.writeTopObjects(XMISaveImpl.java:90)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLSaveImpl.traverse(XMLSaveImpl.java:595)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLSaveImpl.save(XMLSaveImpl.java:257)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.impl.XMLResourceImpl.doSave(XMLResourceImpl.java:333)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.save(ResourceImpl.java:1423)
at org.eclipse.emf.ecore.resource.impl.ResourceImpl.save(ResourceImpl.java:992)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.emc.emf.EmfModel.store(EmfModel.java:158)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.models.Model.dispose(Model.java:175)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.models.CachedModel.dispose(CachedModel.java:158)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.models.ModelRepository.dispose(ModelRepository.java:173)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dt.launching.EpsilonLaunchConfigurationDelegate.teardown(EpsilonLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:214)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dt.launching.EpsilonLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(EpsilonLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:108)
at org.eclipse.epsilon.eol.dt.launching.EpsilonLaunchConfigurationDelegate.launch(EpsilonLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:56)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:854)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.core.LaunchConfiguration.launch(LaunchConfiguration.java:703)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin.buildAndLaunch(DebugUIPlugin.java:937)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DebugUIPlugin$8.run(DebugUIPlugin.java:1141)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

I tried to create a new project and run the transformation again. For the first 2-3 times it works fine, but after making changes in the etl file a couple of times, this error pops up.

Could someone please take a look at the issue? All these errors are taking a lot of time Sad

Looking forward to some help,
Sincere regards,
Chandrakana.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 September 2013 13:16]

Report message to a moderator

Re: An Internal Error Occured During:"Launching m1tom2" [message #1101500 is a reply to message #1101427] Wed, 04 September 2013 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi,

Could you please put together a minimal example [1] we can use to reproduce this?

Cheers,
Dimitris

[1] http://eclipse.org/epsilon/doc/articles/minimal-examples/
Re: An Internal Error Occured During:"Launching m1tom2" [message #1101504 is a reply to message #1101500] Wed, 04 September 2013 14:45 Go to previous message
Chandrakana NandiFriend
Hi Dimitris,
Thank you so much for your reply. The problem got solved by restarting Eclipse and cleaning the project a couple of times.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Chandrakana.
Previous Topic:[Epsilon] Epsilon does not find a source model type even though it is registered
Next Topic:[ETL] ETL sufficient for my Use case?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:56:49 GMT 2024