|Association classes and association blocks [message #1097137]
||Thu, 29 August 2013 09:22
| Klaas Gadeyne
Registered: July 2009
I was (trying to) experiment(ing) a little bit with association classes and their sysml counterparts in papyrus
Are these findings correct?
For UML models
- I can only create association classes from the palette, not from within the model explorer using "New Child"
- Creating an association class AssociationClass1 between class Class1 and class Class2 by
- clicking on the AssociationClass in the palette
- first selecting Class1
- then selecting Class2
results in an association(class) between Class1 and Class2 where member end class2 is set as navigable, and owned by the Classifier (indicated using the arrow and the dot in ).
I cannot change this from within papyrus?
- Delete the association class. Class1 still has a class2 attribute! After some "playing around" I even ended up using the situation below
Opening the model with the UML model editor, I don't have any of these problems, ie. I can create a new Association Class, and/or I can move the class2 attribute from Class1 to the AssociationClass, which gives me the desired result (ie. class2 being owned by the association class and not navigable from Class1).
For SysML models
- There is no way of creating an association block, apart from the above described way using the UML model editor
- Even when creating a correct model using the UML model editor and applying the necessary stereotypes, no visualisation is possible (or maybe more correct: the association block is considered as a normal block when dragging it onto a diagram...
Am I missing something or are this a couple of missing features and papyrus bugs?
[Updated on: Thu, 29 August 2013 09:23]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01960 seconds