Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » hi
hi [message #1097026] Thu, 29 August 2013 06:37 Go to next message
Evan Raymonds is currently offline Evan RaymondsFriend
hi i'm a part time android developer and a technical writer. happy to be here
Re: hi [message #1098892 is a reply to message #1097026] Sat, 31 August 2013 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jana Weschenfelder is currently offline Jana WeschenfelderFriend
Well, I tried to write my first post in this forum. And the first thing which I find out, that it isn't possible to write a post fast here. This forum remembers me the Maven support in Eclipse. That's a special treatment, too. I wanted to set a link to the Spring forum, since my problem affects Spring, Eclipse Jetty and Apache CXF. Not possible for new people. Now the administrator of this forum has to verify my post first, before I can add more detailed info there. It's much easier to post something in the Spring forum and the Apache CXF mail list. I have already a crying fit behind me today since I search for a solution since 3 whole days. There must be a lot of evil people in this forum if it needs such a security. Rolling Eyes
Re: hi [message #1100759 is a reply to message #1098892] Tue, 03 September 2013 14:59 Go to previous message
Denis Roy is currently offline Denis RoyFriend

Jana Weschenfelder wrote on Sat, 31 August 2013 17:29
There must be a lot of evil people in this forum if it needs such a security. Rolling Eyes

The evil people are not on this forum, they are the ones trying to waste your time and mine with SPAM posts. Since it's easier to moderate the first post than it is to clean up hundreds of automated bot posts, here we are.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Denis Roy
Eclipse Webmaster -- webmaster@eclipse.org
Previous Topic:Running a Java class/program in Eclipse
Next Topic:Compiling Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:52:26 GMT 2024