Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » webdoclet strutsconfigxml.
webdoclet strutsconfigxml. [message #164348] Mon, 20 March 2006 11:01 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ozkologlu.nowhere.com

Hi all,

Is there a way to get the webdoclet to also excute the strutsconfigxml task
to generate configuration files?

I know it's possible with a custom ant script builder but I was hoping to do
it within the wtp xdocletbuilder

Thanks
Oz
Re: webdoclet strutsconfigxml. [message #164433 is a reply to message #164348] Mon, 20 March 2006 20:45 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ozkologlu.nowhere.com

Hi all,

I've added:
<strutsconfigxml version="1.2" destDir="${web.module.webinf}"/>
to the webdoclet element in:
plugins\org.eclipse.jst.enterprise_ui.feature.source_1.0.1.v 200602151554\src\org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdocle t_1.0.0.v200602071827\templates\builder\xdocletweb.xmlIt seems to work though I'll have to remember to check/add it each time Iupgrade eclipse. Is there a way to extend the webdoclet configurationplugin to allow for subtasks under webdoclet?Thanks,Oz"Oz Kologlu" <ozkologlu@nowhere.com> wrote in messagenews:dvm22t$ijt$1@utils.eclipse.org...> Hi all,>> Is there a way to get the webdoclet to also excute the strutsconfigxmltask to generate configuration files?>> I know it's possible with a custom ant script builder but I was hoping todo it within the wtp xdocletbuilder>> Thanks> Oz>
Previous Topic:Removing Action added by an Action Contributor
Next Topic:Referencing web resources located in Simple Project from WTP Dynamic Web Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:30:34 GMT 2024