Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Change the contents of the Code Composer Studio ".cproject" file(Problem with Build Definitions !)
Change the contents of the Code Composer Studio ".cproject" file [message #1095561] Tue, 27 August 2013 08:10
lavenu patrick is currently offline lavenu patrickFriend
Hello,

I'm using CCS v5.1.1 from Texas Instrument and would like to modify automatically (without IHM) some specificities of my CCS project : for example : endianess, toolchain, target processor, ... I need to change the contents of the ".cproject" file by myself.
To do that, I decided to develop an RCP plug in project for eclipse. I download the indigo eclipse version witch is compatible with CCS v5.1.1.
I created my RCP plug in project and wrote a java application file. An extract of my source code is :

package myprojectpluginrcp;

import org.eclipse.cdt.core.model.CoreModel;
import org.eclipse.cdt.core.settings.model.ICConfigurationDescription;
import org.eclipse.cdt.core.settings.model.ICProjectDescription;
import org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.*;
import org.eclipse.core.resources.IProject;
import org.eclipse.core.resources.IWorkspace;
import org.eclipse.core.resources.ResourcesPlugin;

import org.osgi.framework.BundleActivator;
import org.osgi.framework.BundleContext;
import org.eclipse.equinox.app.IApplication;
import org.eclipse.equinox.app.IApplicationContext;
IProject[] projects= ResourcesPlugin.getWorkspace().getRoot().getProjects();
For(IProject prj:projects)
{
IManagedBuildInfo buildInfo = ManagedBuildManager.getBuildInfo(prj);
// change things in the buildInfo
ManagedBuildManager.saveBuildInfo(prj, true);
}
The problem is then when I execute my RCP plug in and especially the ManagedBuildManager.getBuildInfo(prj) function , I get this error :
!ENTRY org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core 4 0 2013-08-09 14:39:32.263
!MESSAGE Orphaned CDT build configuration [com.ti.ccstudio.buildDefinitions.C6000.Default.680515475]: parent extension cfg [com.ti.ccstudio.buildDefinitions.C6000.Default] not found
!STACK 0
java.lang.Exception
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.ManagedBuilderCorePlugin.error(ManagedBuilderCorePlugin.java:226)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.Configuration.loadFromProject(Configuration.java:852)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:400)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.dataprovider.ConfigurationDataProvider.load(ConfigurationDataProvider.java:366)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.dataprovider.ConfigurationDataProvider.loadConfiguration(ConfigurationDataProvider.java:541)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.loadData(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:1115)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CConfigurationDescriptionCache.loadData(CConfigurationDescriptionCache.java:95)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescription.loadDatas(CProjectDescription.java:196)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.xml.XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.loadProjectDescription(XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.java:486)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.xml.XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.getProjectDescription(XmlProjectDescriptionStorage.java:231)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescriptionInternal(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:416)
at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.settings.model.CProjectDescriptionManager.getProjectDescription(CProjectDescriptionManager.java:398)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.ManagedBuildManager.findBuildInfo(ManagedBuildManager.java:2709)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.ManagedBuildManager.getBuildInfo(ManagedBuildManager.java:2970)
at org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.ManagedBuildManager.getBuildInfo(ManagedBuildManager.java:2925)
at mypluginrcp.Application.start(Application.java:52)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:344)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:622)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:577)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1410)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1386)
Managed Build system manifest file error: Option com.ti.ccstudio.buildDefinitions.core.OPT_TAGS.108316756 uses a null category that is invalid in its context. The option was ignored.
Managed Build system manifest file error: Option com.ti.ccstudio.buildDefinitions.core.OPT_CODEGEN_VERSION.1365497743 uses a null category that is invalid in its context. The option was ignored.

Problem with "build definitions" ? which is coherent because I have no relation with CCS java code in my eclipse version but I don't know how to make the link ? maybe I have to configure the extensions/ extensions point with com.ti.ccstudio.Buildefinitions.core but I don't know how ?
I try to import CCS v5.1.1 java code in my eclipse version (using import>General>existing Projects into Workspace) but it doesn't work : conflict dependency .
I tried also the opposite operation : develop my RCP plug in my CCS v5.1.1 eclipse version but I can't install eclipse java Development Tools : conflict dependency.
How could I access to CCS build definitions within my indigo eclipse version ?

Thank you very much for your help.

regards,

Patrick.

Previous Topic:Code analysis error: Function '__sync_bool_compare_and_swap' could not be resolved
Next Topic:Bug with Replace native environment with specified one
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:33:33 GMT 2024