Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » How Do You Handle JUnit Tests?
How Do You Handle JUnit Tests? [message #1093008] Fri, 23 August 2013 12:39 Go to next message
S. SchulzFriend
Hello everyone!

Really short question: How does the Eclipse community (e.g. the people developing Eclipse) handle JUnit tests?

(A little bit of background: Our company's using Tycho (as I heard, is Eclipse) and we are failing to get the two to work together. So we are wondering how other developers handle that problem.)

Greetings, S. Schulz

Re: How Do You Handle JUnit Tests? [message #1100440 is a reply to message #1093008] Tue, 03 September 2013 05:52 Go to previous message
S. SchulzFriend
The complete lack of answer is a bit disappointing, but I guess it should have been obvious, since I couldn't find a project in the GIT repositories to have tests and use Maven.

For everyone stumbling on this thread with keywords like "Tycho" and "JUnit": There are possibilities to force Tycho to execute the JUnit tests, just like in Maven. It does have various drawbacks, but that's what you get for trying to test your code. This link (and many, many others) shows how it is done: http://mukis.de/pages/simple-junit-tests-with-tycho-and-surefire/

Previous Topic:Eclipse stuck searching for avr-gcc when opening new project
Next Topic:Turn off auto update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:43:26 GMT 2024