Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Eclipse customize plugin development issue(I am developing eclipse plugin. Facing issue to access the wizard dialog page values into activator/action classes.)
Eclipse customize plugin development issue [message #1085841] Tue, 13 August 2013 12:53
lakshminarasimha reddy is currently offline lakshminarasimha reddyFriend
I am developing eclipse plugin. Facing issue to access the wizard dialog page values into activator/action classes.

Please help me how to access the values/data of wizard pages in activator class/action class.

Please send me the sample code for wizard class and activator class. I am not able to set values properly for accessing the data in action classes.
I am able to set the values in windows preferences and able to access the preferences values in activator class. But not able to set the data in wizard page to access the same in other classes using right click options for existing project in package explorer.
I am new to eclipse plugin development.

Please send me the code flow/sample code for understanding how to create the wizard pages/dialogs for right click option properties.
Previous Topic:Highlight Code Line
Next Topic:Re-use built jars (buildDirectory/buildRepo) for other product build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:54:12 GMT 2024