Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » keystore password recovery(cannot recover eclipse keystore password for new version publish)
icon10.gif  keystore password recovery [message #1085177] Mon, 12 August 2013 15:04 Go to next message
Bernadette Lucero is currently offline Bernadette LuceroFriend
I have read many posts on how to recovery the password of an existing keystore which entails downloading Androidkeystorebrute and using the java command >java -jar Androidkeystorebrute_v1.03.jar -m 3 -k "C:\\androidapps\privatekey" -d "wordlist". I created the wordlist.txt in the same directory as the keystore file as well as the current directory of the androidkeystore brute file. the keystore is found, as well as, the alias and creation date. I am getting an error: java.io.FileNotFoundExcetion: wordlist.txt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Re: keystore password recovery [message #1085181 is a reply to message #1085177] Mon, 12 August 2013 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

You may not be using the correct number of backslashes, or should switch to just using forward slashes.

Aside from that, it is an Android-related issue. http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/225513/

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: keystore password recovery [message #1085202 is a reply to message #1085177] Mon, 12 August 2013 15:36 Go to previous message
Bernadette Lucero is currently offline Bernadette LuceroFriend
I have tried a variation of forward and backward slashes and the keytstore file is found being that I am getting results that pertain the the keystore such as alias. I did the same slashes for the location of the wordlist.txt file as the keystore and still no success.
Previous Topic:how to stop on breakpoints
Next Topic:Simple keyboard shortcuts sometimes ignored in Kepler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:26:16 GMT 2024