Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Command line tools (sysconsole)
Command line tools (sysconsole) [message #1085097] Mon, 12 August 2013 12:54 Go to next message
Krzysztof Kaczkowski is currently offline Krzysztof KaczkowskiFriend
I see in documentation stardust very useful command: sysconsole, but nowhere can I find the command. The command I find in "stardust.engine.cli.sysconsole" source. I must compile from stardust source?
Re: Command line tools (sysconsole) [message #1085512 is a reply to message #1085097] Tue, 13 August 2013 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Robert Emsbach is currently offline Robert EmsbachFriend

Kryzsytof,

Stardust Documentation > Developer Handbooks > Operation Guide > Command Line Tools > The Sysconsole Command

cover the topic.

Does that help?

Best regards

Rob
Re: Command line tools (sysconsole) [message #1085705 is a reply to message #1085512] Tue, 13 August 2013 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Almost, I read this documentation. There is written "The Stardust command line tools are batch programs installed in the bin directory of your Stardust installation. There are two console utilities provided with the file suffix .bat for the MS Windows platform and the suffix .sh for UNIX systems, respectively sysconsole.bat / sysconsole.sh and console.bat / console.sh".
Unfortunately I do not have bin directory in my instalation. Stardust installation directory not contains these (sysconsole.sh, sysconsole.bat) files. I installed stardust from Eclipse menu "Install New Software..." and then "Online Eclipse Update Site". What I'm doing wrong?

[Updated on: Tue, 13 August 2013 08:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Command line tools (sysconsole) [message #1107255 is a reply to message #1085705] Thu, 12 September 2013 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tanmoy Roy is currently offline Tanmoy RoyFriend
Hi Krzysztof,

You can build the sysconsole utility using maven archetype.
Please refer to the same discussion http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/461979/

-Tanmoy
Re: Command line tools (sysconsole) [message #1112158 is a reply to message #1107255] Thu, 19 September 2013 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tanmoy Roy is currently offline Tanmoy RoyFriend
Hi,

Here is the archetype command to create the sysconsole and console admin utility.

Sysconsole admin utility build:
Step1)
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.eclipse.stardust.deploy.jee.archetypes -DarchetypeArtifactId=sysconsole-client -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.1 -DgroupId=local -DartifactId=sysconsole -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -DarchetypeRepository=http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/maven/releases

Step2)
The above command will download the archetype in folder named 'sysconsole'. Finally go to the folder and run the below command, this will build the sysconsle utility.
mvn clean install

Console admin client:
Step1)
mvn archetype:generate -DarchetypeGroupId=org.eclipse.stardust.deploy.jee.archetypes -DarchetypeArtifactId=console-spring-client -DarchetypeVersion=1.0.1 -DgroupId=local -DartifactId=console -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -DarchetypeRepository=http://download.eclipse.org/stardust/maven/releases

Step2)
The above command will download the archetype in folder named 'console'. Finally go to the folder and run the below command, this will build the console utility.
mvn clean install

-Tanmoy Roy
Re: Command line tools (sysconsole) [message #1121354 is a reply to message #1112158] Mon, 30 September 2013 14:31 Go to previous message
That is exactly is, thanks.
Previous Topic:Loading of Preferences in the Business Control Center
Next Topic:Stardust - Process Diagram View
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:49:27 GMT 2024