Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Marquee selection and selection of Connections
Marquee selection and selection of Connections [message #1082285] Thu, 08 August 2013 10:55 Go to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising nameFriend
Hi,

when i try to select multiple objects with mouse using marquee than i am not able to select connection edit parts.

Do you have any clue why is that?

Regards,

[Updated on: Thu, 08 August 2013 10:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Marquee selection and selection of Connections [message #1082319 is a reply to message #1082285] Thu, 08 August 2013 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have fixed it.

thanks!
Re: Marquee selection and selection of Connections [message #1083203 is a reply to message #1082319] Fri, 09 August 2013 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jordan Deyton is currently offline Jordan DeytonFriend
I've been struggling a lot recently with the MarqueeSelectionTool, but I sort of figured it out on my own.

That said, it would be extremely helpful if you could perhaps provide a brief description of your problem and its solution! I can't tell you how many times in the last several weeks I've seen people say, "Hey! It's fixed now! Bye!" but never give a hint as to how it was fixed. If it helps, just think of providing a description as a major contribution to society.

Thanks!!!
Re: Marquee selection and selection of Connections [message #1085192 is a reply to message #1083203] Mon, 12 August 2013 15:26 Go to previous message
i have used ScalableFreeformRootEditPart and have override the method like

@Override
public DragTracker getDragTracker(Request request) {
MarqueeDragTracker mdt = new MarqueeDragTracker();
mdt.setMarqueeBehavior(MarqueeSelectionTool.BEHAVIOR_NODES_TOUCHED_AND_RELATED_CONNECTIONS);
return mdt;
}

setMarqueeBehavior defines the selection behavior. MarqueeSelectionTool.BEHAVIOR_NODES_TOUCHED_AND_RELATED_CONNECTIONS is used to make sure connection are also part of selection.

Cheers,
Previous Topic:Drawing a Shape
Next Topic:How to draw line between two TreeView in GEF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:40:26 GMT 2024