Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Syntax Highlighting Oddities(Syntax highlighting seems out of sync with the code)
Syntax Highlighting Oddities [message #1081799] Wed, 07 August 2013 18:02
Galen Brownsmith is currently offline Galen BrownsmithFriend
When I open files in the editor, they are correctly syntax highlighted. However, once I start to edit the files, the syntax highlighting appears to go out of synchronization with the code.

For instance, in a simple header file, the highlighting starts out correct, but when I define a class field (with the expected highlighting):

std::unordered_map<std::string, std::pair<ReaderObject, DummySource_Enum>> _contents;

It actually is:

std::unordered_map<std::string, std::pair<ReaderObject, DummySource_Enum>> _contents;

The only way I can find to get the hightlighting to correct itself is to close and re-open the file. Which is getting rather tedious. Any ideas?

Platform:
Linux 3.10.3, Fedora 19, x86_64
Eclipse 4.3 (Runtime Platform Binary package), CDT 8.2
Installed plugins (complete list other than the respective prerequisites): Marketplace Client (1.2.0), Mylyn Context Connector C/C++ (5.5.0) , Jeeeyul's Themes (1.7.4), C/C_++ Cross Compiler Support (1.2.0), C/C++ Library API Documentation Hover Help (1.0.0), C/C++ Unit Testing Support (7.2.0)

Previous Topic:Implementing a Hook between CDT and Gdb
Next Topic:Symbol 'cout' could not be resolved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:17:42 GMT 2024