Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Trying to setup a simple html test
Trying to setup a simple html test [message #1080319] Mon, 05 August 2013 19:55 Go to next message
Jack Mising name is currently offline Jack Mising nameFriend
Hi!

I am trying to create a simple html test project. I have created a new project with html toolkit, created a test suite, created a test with a simple page reload test step, added the test to the suite, setup the aut, connected to the embedded aut starter. When I click to start the aut, it does not seem to come to an end and I see a lot of exceptions in the aut log (i have attached it to the post).

Could you please give a hint, what might be wrong? Btw, I am using the latest eclipse for testers kepler edition.

Jack

• Attachment: aut-log.txt
    (Size: 16.10KB, Downloaded 259 times)
  • Attachment: client-log.txt
    (Size: 16.10KB, Downloaded 187 times)
Re: Trying to setup a simple html test [message #1086390 is a reply to message #1080319] Wed, 14 August 2013 06:47 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

Unfortunately, the HTML RC code is not in the Eclipse for Testers edition due to licensing. It's also not separately installable at the moment. To perform HTML tests, you'll need to use the standalone version which you can download from http://testing.bredex.de

Hope that helps!
Alex
Previous Topic:Testing the close application without save
Next Topic:Can't connect to AUT using Jenkins...occasionally
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:01:41 GMT 2024