Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » JavaServer Faces » Mojarra download impossible(adding JSF facet to eclipse project, Mojarra download never works)
Mojarra download impossible [message #1073635] Thu, 25 July 2013 08:05 Go to next message
Véronique Legrand is currently offline Véronique LegrandFriend
Hello,

I am working on JSF2 projects. Each time I try to add a JSF2 facet to a new project, I get an error message when trying to download mojarra libraries from eclipse.
It says : "Unable to find valid certification path to requested target".

I tried with both eclipse Juno and Kepler (my OS is windows 7).

Please help, I would like to be able to add a JSF 2 mojarra facet to my projects...
Re: Mojarra download impossible [message #1073948 is a reply to message #1073635] Thu, 25 July 2013 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian Trimble is currently offline Ian TrimbleFriend
Today I am able to download Mojarra 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2 without any issues. I am currently using Kepler. If you are behind a firewall, you may have to configure for your proxy (Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections); it sure sounds like a network issue. If this isn't the issue, then until we can narrow down the cause you can also select "Disable Library Configuration" while installing the facet, download Mojarra and JSTL, and add to classpath (via a User Library or by copying under WEB-INF/lib).

- Ian
Re: Mojarra download impossible [message #1074165 is a reply to message #1073948] Fri, 26 July 2013 08:08 Go to previous message
Véronique Legrand is currently offline Véronique LegrandFriend
Many thanks,

I am going to talk about it with our network/system administrator.
I already tried to define a "User Library" to add JSF facet. For that, I downloaded (from the mojarra website) :

javax.faces.jar
jsf-api-2.1.3-b02.jar
jsf-impl-2.1.3-b02.jar

and put them in a user library that I called "faces".

But, when I try to use this user library to add the JSF facet, Eclipse says:
Required class javax.faces.FactoryFinder does not exist in selected libraries.

Am I missing any jar?

I would like to know precisely what eclipse downloads from the Mojarra website and where it stores it. Please can you tell me a litte bit more about that?

Véronique
Previous Topic:Jboss Apache Tomcat Application Server
Next Topic:How to add a tab in the WYSIWIG Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:13:52 GMT 2024