Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Javadic Offline on Ubuntu 13.04(Javadoc)
icon9.gif  Javadic Offline on Ubuntu 13.04 [message #1068145] Fri, 12 July 2013 12:16 Go to next message
Ankit Shah is currently offline Ankit ShahFriend
I've installed the ADT Bundle from the official site. I want to view the context javadoc(The one that I see when hover over the contents) offline because sometime my net connection goes down and it shows me that Note: This element has no attached source and the Javadoc could not be found in the attached Javadoc. I've downloaded the javadoc offline from docs.oracle.com and have the zip file. I've tried changing the Javadoc location from the installed JRE section in preferences->Java to the api/ folder which contains the index.html and package-list files. of all the .jars (resource.jar,rt.jar,etc). Also when I press the validate Its shows OK. But still when I go offline and try to hover over say String declaration It shows me the same error.
I'm using Ubuntu 13.04 Gnome edition. I've installed jdk1.7 and replaced openjdk from the java-alternatives. Please help me with the offline javadoc installation.
Re: Javadic Offline on Ubuntu 13.04 [message #1068547 is a reply to message #1068145] Sat, 13 July 2013 16:46 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Is the source file that's referencing those classes in a Java Project that's referencing that specific Java Runtime (and not another that may not have doc attached)?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Which Eclipse package to install?
Next Topic:Unable to use multiple class files - Please help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 09:53:12 GMT 2024