Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Eclipse Debugger crashes with Spring Integration(Debugger crashes with Spring Integration)
Eclipse Debugger crashes with Spring Integration [message #1067766] Wed, 10 July 2013 13:44 Go to next message
Krishna Moorthy Seetha Raman is currently offline Krishna Moorthy Seetha RamanFriend
Hi All,

I'm new to spring integration, am using spring integration in my application. When I try to run as junit test, the flow goes through all the service activators of my application. I've three service activator and four channels in my application. I receive the message from queue through jms listener and pass it to service activator of spring integration through channel. As business flow I pass the reference through channel and it works fine for all service activators. Due to some need for business requirement I need debug the application and when I tried to run as junit test cases, it flow through the service activators but when I tried to debug as junit test cases, it reaches the debug point and terminates the VM itself. I can understand when I run through debug mode the debugger crashes when it reaches the debug point in spring integration.

when I place the debug point in first service pojo in spring integration application it terminates when i reach that debug point.
I disabled that breakpoint and placed the debug point in next activator it reaches till there and debugger crashes the JVM in that activator class when it reaches the debug point..
I checked with jdk 6 updates 26 and jdk 7 updates 21.
Eclipse Version: Indigo Service Release 1
Build id: 20110916-0149.

I upgraded my eclipse as per your suggestion but still I've the same issue
Version: Indigo Service Release 2
Build id: 20120216-1857.
But still am facing same issue.

Spring Integration -2.2.4.RELEASE
Initially used 2.1.0 same issue.
Could you please suggest me how to overcome this issue.
Thanks in advance.
I've posted the same issue in spring forum and I was redirected to eclipse forum.

Please help me out to step forward with my development.
Also please suggest whether I could proceed with spring integration or not. As application grows there wil be no possibility of debugging. Awaiting for the guidance to proceed my development

Thanks in advance for all those who guide me and try to fix my issue.
Re: Eclipse Debugger crashes with Spring Integration [message #1068150 is a reply to message #1067766] Fri, 12 July 2013 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Krishna Moorthy Seetha Raman is currently offline Krishna Moorthy Seetha RamanFriend
No Message Body

[Updated on: Fri, 12 July 2013 12:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Eclipse Debugger crashes with Spring Integration [message #1068151 is a reply to message #1067766] Fri, 12 July 2013 12:38 Go to previous message
Krishna Moorthy Seetha Raman wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 09:44
Hi All,

I'm new to spring integration, am using spring integration in my application. When I try to run as junit test, the flow goes through all the service activators of my application. I've three service activator and four channels in my application. I receive the message from queue through jms listener and pass it to service activator of spring integration through channel. As business flow I pass the reference through channel and it works fine for all service activators. Due to some need for business requirement I need debug the application and when I tried to run as junit test cases, it flow through the service activators but when I tried to debug as junit test cases, it reaches the debug point and terminates the VM itself. I can understand when I run through debug mode the debugger crashes when it reaches the debug point in spring integration.

when I place the debug point in first service pojo in spring integration application it terminates when i reach that debug point.
I disabled that breakpoint and placed the debug point in next activator it reaches till there and debugger crashes the JVM in that activator class when it reaches the debug point..
I checked with jdk 6 updates 26 and jdk 7 updates 21.
Eclipse Version: Indigo Service Release 1
Build id: 20110916-0149.

I upgraded my eclipse as per your suggestion but still I've the same issue
Version: Indigo Service Release 2
Build id: 20120216-1857.
But still am facing same issue.

Spring Integration -2.2.4.RELEASE
Initially used 2.1.0 same issue.
Could you please suggest me how to overcome this issue.
Thanks in advance.
I've posted the same issue in spring forum and I was redirected to eclipse forum.

Please help me out to step forward with my development.
Also please suggest whether I could proceed with spring integration or not. As application grows there wil be no possibility of debugging. Awaiting for the guidance to proceed my development

Thanks in advance for all those who guide me and try to fix my issue.

Please anyone guide me how to proceed. Please let me know how to identify the reason the eclipse debugger crash. I didn't get any exception or junit failure while attempting the debugger junit.

Am in need of except suggestion to proceed with the issue.
As am nearing my deadline and couldn't proceed with development. Its my show stopper and appreciated for supporting and guiding me resume my work and proceed forward.

Thank in advance.
Previous Topic:External Jar do not show some classes
Next Topic:How can I download and zip a plugin?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:41:30 GMT 2024