Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit.
Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit. [message #1066750] Thu, 04 July 2013 08:46 Go to next message
Nguyễn Thành Na Missing name is currently offline Nguyễn Thành Na Missing nameFriend
Hello Jubula team,

I implemented a custom tree table for Jubula version 2.0 from Michi's idea.
And I run test through Eclipse-based Jubula and test run ok.
But I run test by Hudson job and using testexec tool. Then there is a error like:
Timestamp : Wed Jul 03 10:08:12 ICT 2013
Component Name : cmsTree
Component Type : Custom Tree Table
Action : Select Entry by Textpath (Specify Column) at top left
Path Type [String] : absolute
Pre-ascend [Integer] : 0
Textpath [String] : cms/system/validation/mandatoryerrormessage
Operator [String] : equals
Number of Clicks [Integer] : 1
Column [Integer] : 1
Mouse Button [Integer] : 1
Error Details
Error Type : Action Error
description : Operation not supported by the selected toolkit.

And my RCP AUT can not install the content of rcp-support.zip and myextension.jar
So I rename myextension.jar to myextension.jar.bak then RCP AUT can install all.
And this is myextension manifest details:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Bundle-ManifestVersion: 2
Bundle-Name: Jubula Extension Fragment
Bundle-SymbolicName: ch.ivyteam.jubula.extension.rc.swt
Bundle-Version: 1.0.0.qualifier
Bundle-Vendor: ivyteam
Fragment-Host: org.eclipse.jubula.rc.rcp.swt;bundle-version="2.0.0.201303141505"
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.7
Bundle-ClassPath: lib/lang-2.4.0.jar,
Import-Package: org.eclipse.swt.widgets
Export-Package: ch.ivyteam.jubula.extension.rc.swt.tester,
ch.ivyteam.jubula.extension.rc.swt.tester.tree

How can I fix it?
Thanks Jubula
Re: Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit. [message #1067129 is a reply to message #1066750] Sat, 06 July 2013 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

I'll ask an extension developers to look into this. Since it's vacation time it may take a while for someone to respond.

- Achim
Re: Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit. [message #1067245 is a reply to message #1067129] Mon, 08 July 2013 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nguyễn Thành Na Missing name is currently offline Nguyễn Thành Na Missing nameFriend
Thanks Achim. And there is the details of above error on server agent:
AUT:09:53:13.447 [Connection.ReaderThread:Socket[addr=AAVN-WS-192.aavn.local/192
.168.72.72,port=51174,localport=51199]] ERROR o.e.j.r.c.c.AbstractCapTestCommand
 - implementation class method not found
AUT:java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: No such accessible method: rcSelectEx() on
object: org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.tester.TreeTester
AUT:    at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.jav
a:214) ~[org.apache.commons.beanutils.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.jav
a:162) ~[org.apache.commons.beanutils.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.MethodInvoker.invoke(MethodInvo
ker.java:64) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.commands.AbstractCapTestCommand.execute(
AbstractCapTestCommand.java:233) ~[org.eclipse.jubula.rc.common.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.Communicator$ConnectionListener.rece
ived(Communicator.java:844) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection.fireMessageRec
eived(Connection.java:401) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection.access$3(Conne
ction.java:390) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]
AUT:    at org.eclipse.jubula.communication.connection.Connection$ReaderThread.r
un(Connection.java:453) [org.eclipse.jubula.communication.jar:na]

The method rcSelectEx() was implemented in myextension. And at executing test time, I check myextension be installed(attachment image)
Thanks a lot,
Nam
Re: Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit. [message #1067304 is a reply to message #1067245] Mon, 08 July 2013 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

I spoke to a developer and got the following information:

- if you could email the sources to the jubula rc-dev mailing list, someone might be able to have a look at it

In the email, please
- also add information on which version of jubula you are using
- and also confirm that it works correctly in the ITE and not in the testexec (if this is the case, it sounds like you may have different AUTs being used - one with the extension added, one without)
- clarify what you mean by "could not install" and the steps you took here

As Achim said above, bear in mind that someone from the team will have a look when they have time - and we're in holiday season at the moment. If you want to ensure you get a quick answer, then you might want to think about getting a support package.

Best regards,
Alex

Re: Executes test by Testexec tool raise error Operation not supported by the selected toolkit. [message #1067325 is a reply to message #1067304] Mon, 08 July 2013 10:10 Go to previous message
Hi Alex,

Thanks your support. I'm going to send email to jubula-rc-dev as soon

Best regards,

Nam
Previous Topic:Who created/edited a suite or case
Next Topic:Jubula vs SWTBot
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:08:53 GMT 2024