Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Birt Join will not return any rows(The individual datasets return rows but the joined one will not)
Birt Join will not return any rows [message #1066190] Mon, 01 July 2013 13:28 Go to next message
Edward Szymoniak is currently offline Edward SzymoniakFriend
I have two datasets in BIRT, Each return the proper rows. When I create a join dataset to get the data from both, the join dataset does not return any rows.
I am using the trade number from both datasets to match on. I have tried all types of the birt join.
Any ideas?
Re: Birt Join will not return any rows [message #1067108 is a reply to message #1066190] Fri, 05 July 2013 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kristopher Clark is currently offline Kristopher ClarkFriend
Can you provide some sample data for me to work with to recreate the issue?
Re: Birt Join will not return any rows [message #1471883 is a reply to message #1067108] Thu, 13 November 2014 12:18 Go to previous message
Pankaj Salpekar is currently offline Pankaj SalpekarFriend
I am trying to run the report from the Remedy tool
Below is the example:
Table : T1 and T2 . T1 is master table

I have created D1 data set from T1 table the qualification is "Request ID" != $NULL$. means data set contains all the records from T1

I have created D2 data set from T2 table the qualification is "Ticket ID" != $NULL$. means data set contains all the records from T2

I have created third Data set Join_D1D2 with inner join.

in report i have used the fields from D1 data set. To display the records from join i have used table field, but when i run the report, it dispaly the values for D1 data set , but table is blank no record shown.

Previous Topic:Upgrading birt-runtime.2.5.1 to birt-runtime-osgi-4_3_2
Next Topic:No Datasource Dynamic Reports Like Jasper
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:37:29 GMT 2024