Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » XML Schema Definition (XSD) » Stack overflow on XSD Resource save
Stack overflow on XSD Resource save [message #1066106] Sun, 30 June 2013 18:28 Go to next message
Leonid Ripeynih is currently offline Leonid RipeynihFriend
Hi! I have the following problem during saving of one of my xsd files (files are generated programmatically)

at org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.findOrCreateContentElementPair(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2594)
at org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.changeReference(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2510)
at org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.findOrCreateContentElementPair(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2594)
at org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.changeReference(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2510)

It looks like something is very wrong with the model, but I can not fugure out what. Other models (from the same resource set) saves just fine. Can someone point me on where to look to find problem?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Stack overflow on XSD Resource save [message #1066218 is a reply to message #1066106] Mon, 01 July 2013 15:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
Leonid,

I'd really need to be able to reproduce such a problem. The line
numbers don't match the current version. What version do you have? If
you can create a test case that reproduces the problem, please open a
bugzilla for that and I'll immediately have a look.

On 30/06/2013 8:28 PM, Leonid Ripeynih wrote:
> Hi! I have the following problem during saving of one of my xsd files
> (files are generated programmatically)
>
>
> at
> org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.findOrCreateContentElementPair(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2594)
> at
> org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.changeReference(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2510)
> at
> org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.findOrCreateContentElementPair(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2594)
> at
> org.eclipse.xsd.impl.XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.changeReference(XSDComplexTypeDefinitionImpl.java:2510)
>
>
> It looks like something is very wrong with the model, but I can not
> fugure out what. Other models (from the same resource set) saves just
> fine. Can someone point me on where to look to find problem?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Stack overflow on XSD Resource save [message #1069340 is a reply to message #1066106] Mon, 15 July 2013 17:49 Go to previous message
Leonid Ripeynih is currently offline Leonid RipeynihFriend
Ed,

I've fugured out what the problem was: i've had a schema with no namespace for schema for schema set. That's what led to serrialization problems. After setting a correct QName everything was fine.

The version i'm using is 2.7.1 (Indigo release).

Thanks for you quick reply.
Previous Topic:src-resolve.4.2 error resolving component it was detected that is in namespace
Next Topic:XSD publicId and schemaLocation key are different.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 21:31:57 GMT 2024